During this course you will learn everything about how to be a successful wedding photographer from one of the best in this industry, the course in not online, so you will have to be in Cairo, Egypt to attend this workshop.
It could be arranged to be repeated in any other location around the globe if you have a small group of passionate photographers, you just have to contact us
This course is divided into two main parts as below:
Part 1 (Theoretical)
- Preparation for the wedding day
- Shooting the wedding from start to finish and getting those important shots
- Using local area for photography ideas and tips
- Using the best camera settings for each situation
- RAW v JPEG
- Low light photography techniques
- Shooting in the 4 seasons
- Poses/reportage photography techniques
- What to shoot other than the standard stuff
- What to do in unexpected situations
- Equipment needed for best results
- Useful tips (clothing, accessories, attitude etc)
Part 2 (Practical)
- Real wedding photo session (a model with bridal outfit is included)
- Photoshop and Light-room work flow
- Presentation of your work to the Client both before and after the wedding
The course duration is 25 hours, 8 sessions (2 sessions/week)
This course location is Cairo, Egypt, but it can be arranged to any other country around the globe.
Work by Your Mentor
Please register for this course and we will contact you to arrange for the next steps, if you have any concerns, please contact us now.